top of page
SUBMIT TOURNAMENT RESULTS
Currently, the only accepted format for reporting Texas Masters tournament data is to export the BCP data as a Comma Separated Variable (CSV) file. Additionally, please submit data using the following file naming convention: [yyyy-mm-dd][City][Store]Event Name.CSV As an example, an event at Wonko’s Toys and Games in Austin on October 2nd, 2022 could be named: [2022-10-02][Austin][Wonkos]Wonko’s AoS Monthly Tournament.CSV IMPORTANT: Do not include commas ( , ) in your file or player names! Commas in the file name will cause the system to parse your event incorrectly and discard the data. Commas in a player’s name will cause the system to discard everything after the comma, resulting in this score being attributed only to the portion of the name before the comma.
To export CSV data from BCP’s TO app:
1) Launch the BCP TO app.
2) From the Main Menu, select “Events.”
3) From the list of events, select the event you wish to export.
4) From the Event Actions menu, select “Placings.”
5) At the bottom right of the screen, there is a share icon (it looks like a cloud with an arrow pointing up). Press the cloud.
6) From the “Send Options” popup, select “Export Placings.”
7) In the Email Address popup, type your email address, then press “Submit.”
8) Check your email, you should have received an email with the .csv data as an attachment. Once you have the exported .csv file, change the file name to follow the above format with the date, city, and store. Your tournament results are now ready to be submitted!
9) Email the exported file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page